Your House of Diamonds purchase may qualify to be insured under Jeweler's Mutual.
Your favorite pieces of jewelry reflect who you are and connect you to special moments with the ones you love. Jewelers Mutual Insurance Company – the only company specializing exclusively in jewelry insurance in the US and Canada – offers Jewelers Mutual Jewelry Insurance to safeguard your treasured keepsakes and protect the cherished memories each item represents.
Jewelry insurance built around the way you live your life.
House of Diamonds has partnered with Jewelers Mutual Insurance Company to provide you with the option of insuring your new jewelry with its comprehensive repair or replacement coverage. Insuring your House of Diamonds jewelry is quick and easy, and gives you the freedom to wear your jewelry without worry, knowing it’s being protected by the only insurer dedicated exclusively to jewelry insurance for more than 100 years.
- Coverage that often goes beyond standard homeowners insurance and warranties;
- Worldwide protection against loss, theft, damage and mysterious disappearance to;
- Flexibility to choose your own jeweler; no need for multiple estimates;
- Repair of damaged jewelry with the same level of quality as the original;
- Repair or replacement with the same kind and quality as as the original;
- GIA Graduate Gemologists and American Gem Society Certified Gemologists on staff, whose passion and
- specialty is jewelry;
- Fast, professional, compassionate claim experience;
- Personal assistance when you need it;
HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT JEWELRY INSURANCE?
If you have any questions about Jewelers Mutual’s Jewelry Insurance, please email email@example.com or call (808) 955-3737.
Must be at least 18 years of age to apply for insurance. Jewelers Mutual has provided this content. Jewelers Mutual is an alternative to other insurance companies you may be considering. House of Diamonds is not a licensed agent of Jewelers Mutual and may not sell or recommend insurance.
Coverage is subject to the provisions, limitations, exclusions, and endorsements in the policy and the level of coverage you select.